Thursday, April 9, 2020

Buongiorno and Bonjour to all,

***Quick reminder***

The 5th week cycle closes to day! So no need to worry about any old assignments.

We are off to our 6th and last cycle of the year and a new start!
You will only receive 1 assignment from me a week. Which we all know is not a lot compared to all the work we did in class. So I really urge everyone turning it in on time. All assignments will be available Monday by 10 am at the latest and are due Sunday by 8 pm. So you have a FULL 7 DAYS! :.)
Also if you turn in your assignment and do not attach a file, Ms. Fumo has nothing to grade :.(
If you are not sure how to do that ask a parent or me! Communication is key! :.)

Also tomorrow is a holiday, so look at the assignment today, if you have not already completed it and get your questions in, so I can start giving you answers!

I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend! Ms. Fumo misses you all!!!

A presto and A plus tard,
Ms. Fumo

No comments:

Post a Comment